Tecumseh Adaptive Logic (TAL™)
Tecumseh Adaptive Logic (TAL™) uses an artificial intelligence based algorithm, embedded in the inverter, to determine the best speed and capacity of the compressor given the ambient temperature and various thermal load conditions. The algorithm is intended to work with an on/off thermostat, minimizing the need for changes to the cabinet when converting from fixed speed compressor technology to variable speed compressor technology.
- Rapid temperature pull-down
- Rapid temperature recovery after energy faults
- Thermal load temperature maintenance
- Robustness against ambient temperature variation
- Self-adapting refrigeration capacity algorithm